Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Glimpses of the Weekend

 enjoying 'The Simple Things' with a coffee on Richmond Green//sweet little candy tin from favourite Italian deli//bubbles by candlelight in the garden
vapour trails over the house as dusk sets in...

 beautiful pastels: hydrangea//gelati //
 the beautiful newly 'refurbed' Italian Gardens in Kensington Gardens//
piles of pillowy merangues//slabs of Eton Mess cake//Kensington Gardens boat lake//

I know! I should have posted this yesterday, but a truly stressful past week and difficult start to this one has meant I'm lagging behind in the posts!  Last week saw me return to school after the summer break whilst also dealing with some serious family illnesses, so, by the time the weekend came about I was more than ready for some down-time.  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment